PRP Face Lift
Vampire face lift is a method to enhance your skin potential for rejuvenation by injecting your blood plasma which is rich in platelets and growth factors(PRP) into the skin. There are three steps in vampire face lift procedure.
- Creating a Beautiful & Natural Shape by injecting fillers
- Isolating & Activating the Magic(Platelet-rich plasma) from Your Blood
- Injecting the Magic into Your Face
- Facial wrinkles
- Facial volume correction such as the thinning of the dermis (volume loss) seen with weight loss.
- Improve the texture of the skin and rejuvenate the complexion by using the combination of Platelet Rich Plasma therapy (PRP) and dermal fillers.
- Evening the skin tone and make brighter. As we age we develop dull, greying skin because of reduced blood circulation in the face. The Vampire Facelift helps restore healthy natural looking glowing skin.
- The loss of skin elasticity.
- The slow collapse of the facial structure and subsequent droopiness in the shape of the face.
Botox Wrinkle Treatments
Botox is a non-surgical way to improve the look of your face. It works by blocking the nerves that contract muscles, softening the appearance of wrinkles. It is a relatively affordable cosmetic procedure and when compared to other procedures Botox downtimes are minimal.
What to expect?
In the hands of an expert injector, Botox treatments have high satisfaction rates because the treatment really works. 5 – 7 days after your treatment, you will notice that when you try to frown, you won’t be able to as much as before.
Where can improve?
Frown Lines, Forehead Wrinkles, Crow’s Fee, Smoker’s Line, Marionette Lines, Bunny Lines, Brow Lift and Gummy Smile.
Recovery and result:
Most patients begin to see treated lines and wrinkles diminish within a few days after treatment. You should see your smoother skin tone last for 3 to 4 months before another treatment is required. After several treatments, many patients notice that they can go longer between visits and still enjoy smooth skin texture.
Is it safe?
Side effects are generally minimal – and some may not experience any at all. There might be occasional light bruising or redness around the area of injection.
Common areas of treatments:
- Total Dermal Filler Face lift
- Chin to reshape and lengthen
- Nose to mouth lines (the nasolabial folds)
- Corners of the mouth (marionette lines)
- Between the eyebrows (the frown or glabella lines)
- Lips (adding volume, shape and definition)
- Cheeks (adding volume, shape and definition of the cheekbones. Priced Separately)
- Skinboosters (a lighter filler that can be used on fine lines, in the top lip, crow’s feet, chest, neck and hands. Priced separately)
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are used for facial aesthetic treatments and are injected into the skin. They are designed to effectively reduce the appearance of unwanted creases, shape and create volume, and to rejuvenate the skin. Dermal fillers are based on Hyaluronic acid (HA) which is a substance that naturally exists in your body.
How does it work?
By increasing the skin’s supply of hyaluronic acid, dermal fillers revitalize and add volume to the skin, instantly fading the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and giving a natural softer look. Dermal fillers are a soft injectable gel consisting of stabilized. The gel is tissue-friendly and carefully resembling the hyaluronic acid that exists naturally in the skin.
What is Hyaluronic acid?
Hyaluronic acid is important for the transport of nutrients and in regulating water balance in skin. As skin collagen declines, the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration become more visible. Maximizing collagen levels will keep skin flexible. It keeps the skin retaining its moisture and contributes to the anti-aging.
Thermo-Lo Skin Irregularities Treatment
- skin tag removal
- millia treatment
- telangiectasis (broken capillaries) treatment
- cherry angioma (ruby points) treatment
How does it work?
By using a fine probe to deliver heat over the anomaly to dry it up, resulting in a scab.
Although results are seen instantly, it can take up to 1-3 treatments. The treatment is safe, very effective, quick and painless.
- Removing Fine Lines
- Tightening Skin Pores
- Improving Skin Tone
- Improving Skin Color
- Improving the appearance of wrinkles
- Reducing Acne Scars
- Stimulating Collagen Production
- Increasing Elastin Production
- Improving Rosacea
- Slowing down the Skin Aging Process
- Hydrating Skin
- Rejuvenating Skin
- Treating and Slowing Down the Active Acne
- Improving Sun-Damaged Skin
How does it work?
Micro-needling, also known as Collagen Induction Therapy, is a minimally-invasive procedure in which tiny, sterile needles pierce the skin, creating thousands of microscopic channels. This activates a healing response in the skin leading to the formation of fibroblasts (cells that make collagen), release of growth factors, and ultimately deposition of new collagen and elastin.
It depends on the condition of the skin; it is usually every three weeks. After a series of treatments, visible results are seen including: skin firmness, tightening, improvement in skin texture, and a reduction in wrinkles and scarring.
Is it painful?
Because the needles’ size are microscopic it only causes a pressure like sensation at the time of the procedure and it’s not painful.
The HydraFacial is a luxurious facial rejuvenation treatment that exfoliates and removes dead skin cells, eliminates bacteria and excess oil from the pores and introduces moisture, vitamins, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid into the skin.
- Immediate result
- For all skin types
- No irritation or discomfort
- Smooth and firm skin
- Instant luminous glow
- Wrinkle and lines
- Uneven skin tone and texture
- Hyperpigmentation and sun-damage
- Oily or congested skin
- Enlarged pores
- Reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth
- Treat wrinkles caused by sun damaged and aging
- Improve the appearance of mild scars
- Treat certain types of acne
- Reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches
- Improve the look
- Semi-permanent solution for the thinning eyebrows
- Ideal to cover scars and gaps
- Define shape and create an arch
- Natural looking eyebrows for people with little hair or no hair
- Create very fine, realistic hair strokes that do not blur later on
Laser Skin Tightening
Laser skin tightening offers many benefits. After a series of sessions, you will experience:
- Smoothing out wrinkles
- Improving skin elasticity
- Enhancing skin flexibility
- Rejuvenating appearance
- Minimizing the signs of ageing